The Ebica Story
Ebica International School was founded in 2006 in Valbonne, in the heart of Sophia Antipolis. And from the first day, a creative energy, strong vision and an exceptional, welcoming family atmosphere have characterized our school. Numerous parents renew their confidence in us each year and we now cater for families from over 30 different nationalities. Although we are only a few minutes from the highway exit, our students benefit from a peaceful and natural outdoor environment, as well as a modern campus facility. Ebica International School has a proven presence as one of the leading schools in the region and is now a proud member of Globeducate.
From Preschool to Primary, we offer a French/English bilingual programme that respects the academic, social, emotional and physical development needs of each child. The International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IBPYP) guarantees an innovative and stimulating curriculum framework where young learners are introduced to the concepts, skills, attitudes and desire for action that prepare them for successful and fulfilling lives.
What makes ebica International School unique?
- Ebica International School is a bilingual school
- Ebica International School is an IB World School authorised to offer to students its Primary Years Programme (3 - 11 years old)
- Ebica International School places a high importance on teachers’ professional development
- Ebica International School goes out of its way to meet the learning needs of each student and promote the development of individual learning pathways
- Ebica International School parents play an integral role in our school community, where they are partners in their children’s education
- Ebica International School has an active Parents’ Association (PEN), which contributes outstandingly to the warm and welcoming family environment characteristic of our school